for it to be valid, so get that into place and then you just have to wait for the lien to be cleared.
Although I have paid deposit, not got my escrow letter, or signed extension contract from seller. My agent has confirmed that she has the signed extension although I have not seen it. Agent has also confirmed that they are proceeding with the sale to us, although one web site has the property listed as active contingent.
If you have a contract signed with the bank, chances are that they will seek an extension. If your agent hasn given you a copy of the extension, I would really begin to question your agent have them do the job that they are supposed to do. I believe you will have to sign that extension Air Max Shoes 2015 For Women
1. Do you think I have any need to be concerned? I am becoming a bit anxious and wondering if they might be trying to do a deal with one of the bidders at the auction. (Bids of 97 and high 80 When they discover that they wont be able to close at the end of the month do you think there might be any leverage in trying to get price down, or they pay penalty for delay. Contract makes no provision for it, although time is of the essence. Dont want to push my luck, but would be nice to get a reduction if possible.
My first post, just joined so grateful for any guidance/help.
3. Also I dont think that the bank have actually registered title in their name yet. The property is in Florida. Does anyone know if the redemption period is from the date of the auction, or from the date of the registration of the new owner subsequent to the auction?
IMO, the bank Nike Air Max Tavas Crimson might not want to put any real money into this since you say there is a redemption period.
We put in an offer on an REO property. Purchase as is. Accepted at 55k. Cash purchase. Just found out that the bank actually paid 98k at auction.
So this happens in the land or REO opportunities.
Really my questions are as follows:
Also this is my first REO purchase, imo the bank seem to be pretty screwed on the deal, and might have been better just to let it go to someone else at auction. Wondering if there are many situations this bad for the bank. That property was listed, and went under agreement a number of times. Each agreement fell through, due to a cloud on the title that the bank had not rectified. Many extensions were put into place from what I have been told; every buyer eventually backed out and got their deposits refunded. The bank finally got a "quiet title" on that property, and it was re listed again a month ago. It went under Air Max 2015 Pink And White
outside tidying up needed. They not started despite this coming to light weeks ago. Agreed new closing date at the end of the month. Because of my homework I know that they wont close at the end of the month because if they want to apply for violation fees reduction, the Board meets only once a month, and they missed the deadline.
We were to close earlier in month but I (not bank or realtor) found out that there was a code enforcement lien on the property. Current penalty fees approx 70k. Accruing daily at approx $100. Bank to rectify in order to give clear title, some Nike 2015 Air Max White
agreement right away. We see if it goes to closing or not.
Bank problems with closing
Air Max Thea Junior White
Nike Heels Boots
Air Max Tavas Womens
Nike Air Max Ladies 2015
Nike Air Max Tavas Carbon Green
Nike Uptempo Black And Pink
Nike Air Max Thea Matte Silver/Summit White
Air Max Tavas Black Price
Nike Air Max Tavas Se Orange
Nike Air Max Women 2015 White
Womens Nike Air Max Thea Premium Running Shoes
Nike Dunk Lux
Nike Blazer Womens Suede
Nike Air Max Thea White Sneakers
Nike Uptempo Doernbecher